1. Select a topic with your partner.
2. Together you will prepare the speech as well as the demonstration. Prepare for 2-3 minutes (300-450 words).
3. Use PowerPoint and Office Mix to create your presentation. Both of you must participate in all aspects of the speech.
4. Save your PPT as a Mix, and copy the link.
5. Add your link to Office Mix into Kidblog as a new post.
This is a type of informative speech with the goal of teaching your audience a process or skill. Some examples of demonstrative speeches:
walk with a cane
make a sandwich
eat a cupcake
write a letter
address an envelope
diagram a sentence
peel an orange
study for a test
post a blog
pass a basketball
dance the waltz